Helpful Fest Information
- Main Info Center (563) 382-3990 • Fire/Ambulance/Police – Call 911
- First Aid: Notify the Information Center or call 911
- Lost & Found: Police Station at City Hall, (563) 382-3667
- Absolutely No Parking along parade route Saturday morning. See map for parade route.
- Emergency Parking restrictions strictly enforced.
- Open Containers or public consumption of alcoholic beverages outside designated areas is prohibited by city ordinance.
- Public Restrooms are located at Bank of the West Arcade and Decorah Area Chamber of Commerce. Portable units at various locations around town. See Fest map. Additional family restrooms available at Montessori School and First United Methodist Church.
- Severe Weather: In the event of severe weather the community siren will run for at least three minutes, please take shelter at the closest available building. Consult a member of the Board for additional assistance and direction.
Programs, General Information, & Nordic Fest Merchandise
View the 2022 Program (PDF)
Main Information Center
Decorah Area Chamber of Commerce, 507 W. Water Street, (563) 382-3990
Open Thursday-Saturday, 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Check-in point for group tours
- Tickets for Norwegian Dinner
- First aid
- Fest button & program sales
- Nordic Fest merchandise sales
- General information, sporting event registration
- Gnomes on the Trail maps
- Chair raffle tickets
Official Nordic Fest Merchandise
Official Nordic Fest Merchandise may be purchased at the Decorah Area Chamber of Commerce. Nordic Fest merchandise includes: Nordic Fest: All Directions Point Norse 2022 t-shirts, Nordic Fest t-shirts and onesies for the whole family, embroidered ball caps, koozies, Grizzly mugs, stickers, magnets, Christmas ornaments, flour sack dish towels and more.
Sons of Norway Information Tent
District 1 Sons of Norway information tent is located in front of Donlon HealthMart, 201 W. Water St. Open regular Nordic Fest hours.
Future Nordic Fest Dates
- July 27-29, 2023
- July 25-27, 2024